Each day I will release a new 1-minute-long episode of Little Poker Advice where give some quick advice to help you improve your poker or life. You can either watch the video version or listen to the audio version on PokerCoaching.com, or you can subscribe and listen to the audio version on iTunes.
Feel free to ask me any questions in the comments section. The goal of this podcast is to help you improve by showing you how I think at and away from the table. The more questions you ask, the faster you will progress. Thank you and good luck.
- LPA #164: Try
- LPA #163: Make Friends
- LPA #162: Know Yourself
- LPA #161: Keep Your Ranges Full
- LPA #160: Train Hard
- LPA #159: Keep your cards close to your chest.
- LPA #158: Berry Them!
- LPA #157: Don’t spread bad information
- LPA #156: Plan Ahead
- LPA #155: Find Your Enthusiasm
- LPA #154: When to Keep Bluffing
- LPA #153: Dress for Success
- LPA #152: Be Inquisitive
- LPA #151: Sometimes You are in Charge of the Ship
- LPA #150: Learn to Deal with Unideal Situations