Each day I will release a new 1-minute-long episode of Little Poker Advice where give some quick advice to help you improve your poker or life. You can either watch the video version or listen to the audio version on PokerCoaching.com, or you can subscribe and listen to the audio version on iTunes.
Feel free to ask me any questions in the comments section. The goal of this podcast is to help you improve by showing you how I think at and away from the table. The more questions you ask, the faster you will progress. Thank you and good luck.
- LPA #108: Slowrolling
- LPA #107: Go Somewhere
- LPA #106: When Something Does Not Smell Right
- LPA #105: Ensure You Have Some Bluffs
- LPA #104: Play a Strategy that’s Gives You a Chance to Win
- LPA #103: Clarity
- LPA #102: Protect Yourself
- LPA #101: Consider the Tide
- LPA #100: Make the World a Better Place
- LPA #99: Work Hard and Smart
- LPA #98: Take care of your body
- LPA #97: Most of your decisions have already been made
- LPA #96: Technology is more powerful than your opinion.
- LPA #95: That which hinders your task is your task.
- LPA #94: Plant Seeds