Each day I will release a new 1-minute-long episode of Little Poker Advice where give some quick advice to help you improve your poker or life. You can either watch the video version or listen to the audio version on PokerCoaching.com, or you can subscribe and listen to the audio version on iTunes.
Feel free to ask me any questions in the comments section. The goal of this podcast is to help you improve by showing you how I think at and away from the table. The more questions you ask, the faster you will progress. Thank you and good luck.
- LPA #30: Simple, Obvious Strategies
- LPA #29: How to Beat Loose Aggressive Players
- LPA #28: How to Beat Tight Passive Players
- LPA #27: Exploit Your Opponent’s
- LPA #26: Start with Reasonable Ranges
- LPA #25: Lulls
- LPA #24: Big Folds
- Little Poker Advice #23: Call two all-ins with a draw?
- Little Poker Advice #22: Pot Control
- Little Poker Advice #21: Be a Tree
- Little Poker Advice #20: Range Advantage
- Little Poker Advice #19: Green Smoothies
- Little Poker Advice #18: Fitness
- Little Poker Advice #17: Continuation Bet Percentage
- Little Poker Advice #16: Satellites