Each day I will release a new 1-minute-long episode of Little Poker Advice where give some quick advice to help you improve your poker or life. You can either watch the video version or listen to the audio version on PokerCoaching.com, or you can subscribe and listen to the audio version on iTunes.
Feel free to ask me any questions in the comments section. The goal of this podcast is to help you improve by showing you how I think at and away from the table. The more questions you ask, the faster you will progress. Thank you and good luck.
- LPA #171: You are Not in a Vacuum
- LPA #170: Find Good Friends
- LPA #169: Get Nice and Cozy
- LPA #168: Big Shoes to Fill
- LPA #167: Enjoy Puzzles
- LPA #166: Get Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable
- LPA #165: Learn to Do Things for Yourself
- LPA #164: Try
- LPA #163: Make Friends
- LPA #162: Know Yourself
- LPA #161: Keep Your Ranges Full
- LPA #160: Train Hard
- LPA #159: Keep your cards close to your chest.
- LPA #158: Berry Them!
- LPA #157: Don’t spread bad information