Each day I will release a new 1-minute-long episode of Little Poker Advice where give some quick advice to help you improve your poker or life. You can either watch the video version or listen to the audio version on PokerCoaching.com, or you can subscribe and listen to the audio version on iTunes.
Feel free to ask me any questions in the comments section. The goal of this podcast is to help you improve by showing you how I think at and away from the table. The more questions you ask, the faster you will progress. Thank you and good luck.
- LPA #70: Observe Your Activities
- LPA #69: Be Fast, but Not in a Hurry
- LPA #68: You will not always get what you want
- LPA #67: Focus on Your Frequent Opposition
- LPA #66: Make Adjustments to Your Opponents’ Mistakes
- LPA #65: When given freedom, don’t go too crazy!
- LPA #64: Equity Realization
- LPA #63: Rake
- LPA #62: Experiment Cautiously
- LPA #61: Lots of Players Lead to Large Edges and Variance
- LPA #60: Estimating Your ROI
- LPA #59: Backing Pricing
- LPA #58: Implied Odds
- LPA #57: How Often Does a Bluff Need to Succeed?
- LPA #56: Get Back on Track