I recently taught a live 3-hour webinar where I revealed how to increase your aggression in order to maximize your profits at the poker table.
I also went over multiple hand examples to illustrate various situations where you should increase your aggression.
Here are the topics I covered on this 3-hour webinar:
- Why increase aggression?
- Bankroll management implications
- Open raise with more hands
- Typical button raising range
- Attack limpers
- Squeeze when it makes sense
- Open pushing when short stacked
- Open pushing vs. other plays
- Reraise preflop with a wider range
- Recognize when you are being reraised wide and 4-bet
- Bet when checked to
- Float the flop
- Playing the turn when checked to
- Playing the turn when bet into again
- Raise the flop
- Check raise the flop
- Attack scary boards
- Attack strong ranges when your opponent thinks you are also strong
- Raise to increase your equity
- Do not blindly apply aggression